This rugged aluminium housing is suitable for temporary installation of a TIRTL in a road side environment. The portable enclosure provides a secure location for mounting of a TIRTL receiver or transmitter unit.
The housing is designed for short term surveys and provides internal batteries for up to 48 hours of TIRTL operation. An external port allows additional battery packs to be connected for longer operation.
- Fully self-contained portable unit
- Rugged high strength 3mm powder coated aluminium construction
- Supports all revisions of TIRTL hardware
- Rapid installation base plate for fast road-side deployment
- Lockable enclosure, securable by chain
- Internal battery capacity for up to 48 hours operation
- Replaceable front lenses and associated gaskets
- Battery voltage meter for monitoring battery charge
- Key-operated power switch
- Extended duration surveys via external battery packs
- GPS/Mobile antenna
- Operating temperature range -40 to +85oC